At Neurogazer, we rely on our dynamic team of engineers to solve the many challenges and puzzles that come with our rapidly evolving technical stack. We’re seeking a full stack engineer who is ready to work with new technologies and architectures in a forward-thinking organization that’s always pushing boundaries. Here, you will take complete, end-to-end ownership of projects across the entire stack. Our ideal candidate has experience building products across the stack and a firm understanding of web frameworks, APIs, databases, and multiple back end languages. You’ll be joining a small team working at the forefront of new technology, solving the challenges that impact both the front end and back end architecture, and ultimately, deliver amazing global user experiences.
Objectives of this Role
• Work across the full stack, building highly scalable distributed solutions that enable positive user experiences and measurable business growth.
• Work with agile development methodologies, adhering to best practices and pursuing continued learning opportunities.
• Develop new features and infrastructure development in support of rapidly emerging business and project requirements.
• Assume leadership of new projects from conceptualization to deployment.
• Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
• Participate in all aspects of agile software development including design, implementation, and deployment.
• Architect and provide guidance on building end-to-end systems optimized for speed and scale.
• Collaborate with Neuroscientists to optimize MRI data processing pipelines.
• Collaborate with inspiring designers and front end engineers.
• Collaborate across time zones via Slack, Dropbox, documents, and frequent video conferences.
Required Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or engineering.
• 1+ years of experience building large-scale software applications.
• Experience building web and mobile applications.
• Experience designing and integrating RESTful APIs.
• Knowledge of Node.js, React and Three.js.
• Experience in developing modern responsive web applications with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap etc.